To avoid an app crash on your device, make sure you meet the following requirements:
- Android is 5.0 Lollipop and higher.
- iOS version is 12 and higher.
- Make sure you have enough free memory on your device.
If you meet these requirements but the app continues to crash:
- Update the app to the latest version available in the App Store or Google Play.
- If you’re on Android, open device Settings > Apps > App Manager > Google Play Store > Storage > Clear Cache and Clear Data > Reinstall the app.
- If you’re on iOS, delete and reinstall the app.
Note: Reinstalling the app will delete your drafts and projects.