What is the Masters Program Code of Conduct?
We reserve the right to update the Masters Program Code of Conduct at any time. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to us.
- Be 18+ years old.
- Post original art at least once a week. “Original art” means the artwork created is an authentic representation of your (and not someone else’s) creative ideas and output. For Remixes, this means your edit looks significantly different from the original artwork. Simply cropping the image or adding a filter or sticker is not considered a significant change.
- Keep early news and updates from Picsart confidential. Avoid screenshotting newsletters or messages from the Picsart team and sharing them with others.
- Strive to be a role model for the Picsart community by encouraging others to do their best, sharing tips and tricks for using Picsart, and being inclusive.
- Upload or share content that infringes on someone else’s copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights.
- Post memes, selfies, screenshots, or text-only images.
- Share your account with others.
- Promote external pages or Challenge submissions on your Picsart posts or account.