For Android devices: The app language changes based on the device’s “System Language.” For example, if your device’s system language is set to English, then PicsArt will also be in English. If you want to use the app in another language, you’ll have to change your device’s system language first.
For iOS devices, change the app language by following these steps:
- Open the app and go to your profile
- Tap on the icon with three dots at the top right corner
- Choose “Settings” from the opened list
- Tap on “Language” and disable the “System Language” option
- Choose your preferred language