When you sign in to your PicsArt account, the active device will be automatically linked to it. This allows you to link and use your PicsArt account on up to ten different devices.
Why remove a linked device?
- You’ve reached your limit of ten linked devices and would like to link a new one to your account.
- You have more than ten devices linked to your PicsArt account and are unable to redownload your store purchases.
- You want to sell or give away a linked device.
- You have lost access to a linked device.
How do I remove a linked device from my account?
To remove a linked device:
- Tap to go to your Profile tab.
- Tap on in the top right corner of the screen and select Settings.
- Tap on Manage Devices.
- Select the devices you’d like to remove.
- Tap the Unlink button, then tap Confirm to complete the process.
Note for iOS users: When you unlink devices from your account, you need to restore purchases on your device to recover access.