What is the Masters Program Code of Conduct?
We reserve the right to update the Masters Program Code of Conduct at any time. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to us.
- Be 18+ years old.
- Post original art at least once a week. “Original art” means the artwork created is an authentic representation of your creative ideas and output (and not someone else’s). For Remixes, this means your edit looks significantly different from the original artwork. Simply cropping the image or adding a filter or sticker is not considered a significant change.
- Keep early news and updates from Picsart confidential. Avoid any screenshots of newsletters or messages from the Picsart team and sharing them with others.
- Strive to be a role model for the Picsart community by encouraging others to do their best, sharing tips and tricks for using Picsart, and being inclusive.
- Upload or share content that infringes on someone else’s copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights.
- Post memes, selfies, screenshots, or text-only images. We consider a text-only image to be a post that features text on a background. This does not include art that features typography as a design element. We understand that there are situations when text posts are necessary. Exceptions can be made when announcing a new contest and/or theme changes.
- Share your account with others.
- Promote external pages or Challenge submissions on your Picsart posts or account.