There are a few things to keep in mind when applying Canvas effects on your photos:
- There needs to be a clearly visible face, avoid photos where only half a face is visible.
- There’s no support for multiple faces yet.
- Canvas effects work only on human faces, it won’t work on photos of your cats, dogs, or other pets and animals.
- If a Canvas selection doesn’t fit properly on your photo, try a photo where facial features are more visible.
- Canvas effects work on drawings if they’re realistic enough and facial features are clearly recognizable.