Picsart is an inclusive community where our creators share a wide variety of content. We are committed to supporting creativity, self-expression, and allowing diverse viewpoints to thrive. To help keep our community inclusive, our Community Guidelines outline the types of content that are not allowed on Picsart.
If you see content that violates our Community Guidelines, you can report it by taking the steps below. You can also consider blocking that user if you don’t want to see any more of their content.
To report content via the Picsart app:
- Go to the image you want to report.
- Tap .
- Tap Report Image.
- Choose Violates Community Guidelines.
- Select the option that best describes the violation.
To report via the Picsart website:
- Click on the image you want to report.
- Hover over below the image, to the right.
- Click Report Image.
- Choose the option that best describes the violation.
- Click Submit.
Once we receive the completed report, we will investigate and take appropriate action.