There are several reasons why you may notice a slight decrease in image quality after saving your edits to your device gallery:
- Image resolution limitations, currently, the maximum image resolution for imported images supported by Picsart is ~4000x3000.
- Using too many tools or applying too many effects on one image.
- Using editing assets that are small in size.
If you’re using an Android device, make sure to set the maximum image size on the highest setting:
- Open the app and tap to go to your Profile tab.
- Tap in the top right corner and select Settings.
- Tap on Max image size and select the highest quality setting.
- Tap OK to save your settings.
iOS devices have the image size automatically set to the maximum setting available.