Once we review your request, you'll receive a notification informing you if you have been added to the program or not. If your request is denied, you may submit a new request by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: PicsArt will never request payment for the VIP Program.
Keep in mind that PicsArt can remove verified badges at any time, and may take away your badge or disable your account if you:
- Attempt to advertise, sell, or transfer your verified badge.
- Promote other services via your profile picture, bio, or name section.
- Using a third party to attempt to verify your account.
- Are not posting actively (a minimum of one post per week).
- Violate the VIP Guidelines, PicsArt’s Community Guidelines, and Terms and Conditions.
If your account doesn't have a verified badge, there are other ways to display your authenticity. You can link your official website or other social media pages to your PicsArt account.