When creating a username:
- You can’t use the word “picsart” in your username.
e.g. 🆇 @johnpicsart
- You can’t include a URL address in your username.
e.g. 🆇 @https://picsart.com/u/jane88
Remember to verify your email after creating your account.
Follow the steps below to set up your account.
- Open the PicsArt app and tap Create An Account.
- Type your email address and tap Next.
- Create a password and tap Next.
- Choose the auto-generated username or create your own and tap Complete.
- Go to https://picsart.com/ and click Sign up in the top right corner of the page.
- Sign in using your Google or Facebook account, or click Sign up with Email.
- For email sign up: insert your email address, create a new username and password, and click on Create Free Account.
- Open the PicsArt app.
- Sign-in using your Facebook, Google, or Microsoft account, or click Register to sign up with a different email.
- If you chose to Register: create a new username and password, fill in your name and email address, then press Register.