If you're subscribed on a mobile device or on our web platform but can't access paid features, it may be because you’ve signed in using the wrong username or store account. However, if that’s not the case and the subscription access is still locked, check to see if you’ve exceeded the number of devices for your subscription. To remove devices from your subscribed account, check out this article.
If you don't remember your login details for your Picsart accounts, reset your password from the login page.
Contact our support team if you're signed in with the Picsart account associated with your subscription but are still experiencing issues.
Subscriptions purchased through the mobile app or through our website can be accessed on both platforms. However, subscriptions don’t transfer to Windows devices or to Android devices that offer subscriptions through the Huawei AppGallery. Subscriptions purchased on Windows desktop apps can be used only on Windows devices that run on Windows 11 or higher.
To recover access on mobile devices or a desktop app using the store accounts:
- Sign in with the Apple ID used to purchase your Picsart subscription.
- Open Picsart.
- Sign in to your Picsart account.
- Click in the navigation bar.
- Select , and then Settings.
- Scroll to Content and click Restore Purchases.
- Select OK.
If restoring purchases doesn’t help, make sure to save your draft projects and reinstall the app.
- In Google Play, sign in with the store account associated with your Picsart subscription.
- Set that Google Play account as the primary account.
- Force close the Picsart app and reopen it.
If the following steps don’t help, uninstall and reinstall the app with the Google Play account that has Picsart subscription linked to it.
This process won’t work if you use a Google Play account different from the one associated with your Picsart subscription.
- Uninstall the Picsart desktop app from your device.
- Go to Microsoft Store and log in with the Microsoft ID through which you've subscribed to Picsart.
- Reinstall Picsart and log in to your Picsart account.
This process won’t work if you use a Microsoft Store account different from the one you used for your Picsart subscription.