If you reinstall PicsArt, reset your device, or if you’re using a new device, sometimes your in-app purchases might not appear in your account. To fix this issue, you need to restore your purchases.
Purchasing a subscription on a mobile or desktop platform (iOS, Android, Microsoft) doesn’t transfer to other platforms since your subscription is linked to your app store account. You may still use your PicsArt Gold subscription on the web at www.picsart.com.
To restore purchases on your device:
- Make sure you’re signed in with the same Apple ID you used when making your purchase.
- Open the PicsArt app.
- Sign in the PicsArt account you used when making your purchase.
- Tap to go to your Profile tab.
- Tap on in the top right corner.
- Go to your Settings.
- Tap on Restore Purchases.
In-app purchases on Android are tied to the store account that was signed in to Google Play or Huawei AppGallery at the time of purchase. To restore purchases on your device:
- Go to your device’s settings, then Apps or App Manager.
- Find and tap on PicsArt , then close it.
- Make sure you’re signed in Google Play or AppGallery with the same store account you used when making your purchase.
- Relaunch the app.
To restore purchases on your Windows device:
- Log in with the same Microsoft account you used to purchase your subscription.
- Go to Microsoft Store, make sure you’re signed in the same account you used to purchase your subscription.
- Reinstall PicsArt to recover your Gold access.